Perth is the capital of Western Australia and the fourth most populated and fastest growing city in the country. With that said, the city is no stranger to busy visitors.
Whether you’re a new resident, just passing through, or holidaying, The Perth Business Centre post office offers a wide range of services to help you fulfil your responsibilities.
Perth Business Centre Services
If you have a to-do task hanging over your head during your travel through or Holiday in Perth, you don’t have to wait until your return home. The Perth Business Centre provides a variety of services, including but not limited to the following:
- Australia Post Everyday, Gift, and Platinum Travel Mastercard
- Australian and British Passports
- Access to banking from over 80 institutions
- Country Age Pension Fuel Card – WA
- Dangerous Goods Security Card – WA
- Licence to Perform High-Risk Work
- Digital iD
- Document Translation Service (LanguageLoop)
- Foreign Currency
- Identity Verification (ME Bank)
- Identity Verification Form/Request
- Instant passport & ID photos
- International Courier
- Money Order
- PO Boxes
- Parcel collection outside the standard hour
- Returns (print at post)
- Travel Insurance
- Western Union Money Transfer
Perth Business Centre Location and Hours
The Perth Business Centre is conveniently located in the city centre at 125 Stirling Street, PERTH, WA, 6000. It is no more than a 10-minute drive from anywhere in the city.
The centre’s hours are as follows:
- Monday through Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Directions to the Perth Business Centre
Accessing the Perth Business Centre by car is simple.
- If you’re coming from North Perth, head south on State Route 60/Charles Street until you reach Newcastle Street, where you will turn left. Take a right on Fitzgerald Street and then another left on Aberdeen Street. Lastly, turn left onto Stirling and the centre will be in the first plaza to your left.
- If you’re in East Perth, drive west on State Route 65/Wellington Street. Turn off to the right on Lord Street. When you reach Newcastle Street, turn left. Turn left again on Pier Street until you reach the roundabout. Exit the roundabout at Aberdeen Street and then turn right onto Stirling. The centre will be in the first plaza on your left.
- South Perth is farthest from the centre but still only a 10-minute drive. Take Angelo Street/Labouchere Road to State Route 2/Mitchell Freeway. Once you reach Newcastle Street, turn right. Take another right on Fitzgerald Street, left on Aberdeen Street, and left on Stirling Street. The centre will be on the left.
- If you’re travelling from West Perth, head southeast on State Route 65/Wellington Street. Turn left on State Route 53/Barrack Street and then right on James Street. Take a left on Stirling Street. The centre will be 250m up the road on the left.
The Perth Business Centre is highly-equipped to help you complete your to-dos, away from home. If you have questions about the services offered, call the centre at 131318.